One of the most important considerations for franchise organizations in today’s restaurant industry is network security for franchise partners. Providing a reliable and manageable network architecture can enable franchisees to carry the brand while meeting their own security needs.
At 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, a pair of experts will present to franchise organizations ways to identify the best strategy to standardize network security for franchisees.
Mark Cline from Netsurion and Chad Mattix from Kinettix will describe how to determine the optimal network infrastructure strategy. Cline is senior vice president of sales at Netsurion, while Mattix is founder and CEO of Kinettix.
Experts will address the following topics:
- How to standardize security policies to protect the brand.
- How to simplify IT support to speed up ticket resolution and reduce operating expenses.
- Ways to improve visibility and control of network traffic at all locations.
- Ways to streamline PCI DSS compliance and visibility of compliance across the organization.
- How to support business continuity with cellular failover when the broadband link goes down.
To register for the webinar, click here.